Temos Top 10 achievements in 2021
As 2021 draws to a close, it is a good time to reflect on the challenges and successes of a difficult time for us all while looking to a bright future. Temos International Healthcare Accreditation is committed to the highest patient and staff safety, excellent patient care, continuous quality improvement, and setting the highest possible standards. Through regular, supportive communication and wonderful cooperation from our clients and partners, the Temos team delivered value and encouraging services to our valued colleagues.
Temos "top 10 acheivements" in 2021
Despite the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, our team delivered these “Top Ten Achievements”:
1. 100% of the accreditation onsite visits were carried out in person by our assessors’ teams working with the hospitals and clinics. Nothing replaces in-person communications and interactions with clients. It is what our clients deserve.
2. Temos’ accreditation standards “Quality in Ambulatory Care including Day Surgery, Diagnostic Services, and Day Clinics” were accredited by ISQua-EEA.
3. The Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council formally accepted Temos as a trusted accreditation partner for its members.
4. More than 200 organizations worldwide made use of the free download of the standards, “COVID-19 Safe: Minimizing the risk of transmission”.
5. New countries were added to our “Temos global map” including India, Jamaica, North Macedonia, Panama, Trinidad & Tobago.
6. Our accredited partners and customers gave us amazing feedback.
7. New assessors were welcomed to our team, experts from different parts of the world bringing their knowledge and experience to the accreditation journey.
8. New regional offices were opened for a total of 15 plus our headquarters in Germany. Our regional office colleagues shared their experience and current news in the monthly meetings.
9. Temos team members contributed to different international (online) events as expert speakers and trainers as well as publications in a variety of peer-reviewed and trade journals.
10. The program for facilitators/medical travel coordinators was reviewed and upgraded from “certification” to “accreditation”.
- temos website